04 October 2004

Copper foil decorative work

It is Week 5 of the Monday morning class and we have still done nothing except for cutting up little bits of glass for about 20 minutes to experiment with copper foil work. Plenty of listening, but no doing. All of us are anxious to get on and try things out.

”bingo” However, on the accommodation front, I am feeling more upbeat as I have moved into a self-contained flat with white walls and wooden flooring and I think I can make it quite nice and somewhere I can do some work in the evenings -- what though it is in Brierley High Street, next door to a take-away and opposite a bingo hall. Picture is retrospective as I can only post them up at weekends when I am at home, and this one shows my first 'light-catcher' (very badly made with the bingo hall in view).

No comments: