17 December 2004

End of first term

I shall go quiet now until 10 January. Here is my final piece:
a 3-D copper-foil construct with sides in degussa enamel, lustre painting, stencil sandblasting, engraving and lamp-worked beads. It's OK, but not exactly my 'thing'.

I welcome now having a few weeks to think about what I have learned so far and where I want to go from here. We have been running hard to catch up with all the different techniques we have been learning, so reflection time has been scant.

However, there's the Festive Season to get through first. And will I or won't I do a glass-themed Christmas card? [Afternote: Reader, I did -- shaped like this box.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there " Jane " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)