11 September 2008

And that's it

So here's the gate banging shut on my MA for the last time. But it's not the end. I'll be coming back as an alumnus (or should it be alumna?) to use the facilities and check in for advice. A very nice exchange with the chaps suggested a welcoming open door and a willingness to help in the future. And lots of positive comments on what I have achieved and done in the last two years. I needed that. So on my final day as a student, I departed with an upbeat feeling. Not a bang exactly; but not a whimper either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jane,

I have followed your blog with fasination over the last few years. Although we have never made, I feel I have shared your journey.

I too am a writer/editor and came to glass some six years ago. I have tried to marry the two (I do pieces for the CGS's Glass Network).

I do hope you will continue with the blog in some form - it's been inspiring.

Best regards,

Jon Stamford