04 June 2010

Where did May go?

Not a single post last month and yet lots has been happening. I've acquired a drawing by Frank Brangwyn and I'm very pleased to own it. I think I haven't reported that I now edit Glass Circle News - am currently putting together the next edition on which this drawing will feature. Well, why not. It's all a very great deal of work and I think it is permissible to follow personal interests - while also keeping in mind what everybody else collects. The paperweight community is well-represented. Who would have thought the one in the picture below [(c) Bonhams] would sell for over £27,000:

1 comment:

Spikeabell said...

I spotted one of your works on the front web page of the Contemporary Glass Society http://www.cgs.org.uk/view.aspx?id=121.. So if may went quickly how about June?